We work for you, not for the government.

CannaBusiness Compliance Specialists can help your organization with:

  1. Bureau of Cannabis Control (BCC) regulations for cultivators, distributors, manufacturers and retailers
  2. Board of Equalization (BOE) and California Department of Tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA) regulations and reporting requirements
  3. Local and county regulations and reporting requirements
  4. Calculating and collecting your excise taxes, cultivation taxes, sales taxes and use taxes
  5. Obtaining seller’s permits
  6. Non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation tax and filing requirements

Assistance and representation for audits and compliance checks by:

  • BCC
  • BOE
  • FTB (Franchise Tax Board)
  • IRS
  • AG (California Attorney General)
  • SOS (California Secretary of State)
  • Your local city or county

Assistance with:

  • moving from a collective (Non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation) to a for profit entity
  • setting up SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
  • setting up accounting systems, accounting records, accounting software
  • inventory tracking, inventory control, POS (point of sale) systems
  • invoices and shipping manifests
  • recordkeeping that meets BCC requirements